Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rose Radio Top 30 chart - 3/11/07

Here are the top 30 songs this week on Rose Radio as picked by you, the listeners. Be sure to continue flagging the songs you like (or don't like) with the thumbs up/down buttons as you listen!

Top 30:
1. Clay Aiken - Solitaire
2. Nikko Smith - Part Time Lover
3. John Denver - Annie's Song
4. k.d. lang - Hallelujah
5. Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock
6. Faith Hill - Breathe
7. Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again
8. Clay Aiken - Lonely No More
9. Latoya London - State Of My Heart
10. Kelly Clarkson - You Found Me
11. Jon Peter Lewis - Amanda Grace
12. Clay Aiken - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
13. Josh Gracin - I Want To Live
14. Jon Peter Lewis - Turn To Grey
15. Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line
16. Clay Aiken - When I See You Smile
17. Adam Dayton Gibson - True Love Never Dies
18. The Moody Blues - Tuesday Afternoon
19. Josh Groban - February Song
20. Clay Aiken & Suzie McNeil - I Want To Know What Love Is
21. Clay Aiken - This Is The Night
22. Clay Aiken - I Survived You
23. Clay Aiken - Broken Wings
24. Christina Aguilera - Hurt
25. Linda Eder - Someone Like You
26. Kurt Nilsen - My Street
27. Jon Peter Lewis - Man Like Me
28. Bo Bice - Papion
29. Jon Peter Lewis - If I Go Away
30 Clay Aiken - Perfect Day

No comments: