Monday, March 19, 2007

New Songs Added - 3/20/07

This week, for the American Idol alumni selections, I have picked tracks by Bo Bice, Elliott Yamin, Fantasia and Katharine McPhee as well as another track by Kurt Nilsen from Norwegian Idol.

For Bo Bice I have selected "Valley of Angels" which is the only song on his debut album, "The Real Thing," that was written by Bo. Honestly, it is probably the best track on there. I sincerely hope that he is allowed to put more of his own music on his next CD. If you purchase the DualDisc, which I highly recommend, you will also get three extra songs that were written by Bo, "Cinnamon & Novocaine," "Sinner in a Sin" and "Whiskey, Women and Time"; as well as acoustic performances of "Changing for the Better," "Whisky, Women and Time," "Sinner in a Sin" and "Papillon."

For Elliott I have picked the first single, "Wait For You," from his upcoming album, "Elliott Yamin," which is due to be released on March 20, 2007. I have also chosen "When I See U" which is the new single by Fantasia as well as "Dangerous" from Katharine McPhee's album. "On My Mind" is from Kurt Nilsen's album "Part of Me."

I have also chosen the recent hit, "Streetcorner Symphony" by Rob Thomas as well as hits by Coldplay and John Legend.

For the nostalgic, I have picked "Don't Stand So Close To Me" by The Police and "Take It On The Run" by REO Speedwagon.

Have fun listening and don't forget to flag your favorites!

No comments: