Sunday, March 25, 2007

Rose Radio Top 20 charts - 3/25/07

Umm, the Clay Aiken fans were rather persistent this week. I am a tad disappointed that Bo Bice, Taylor Hicks and Jon Peter Lewis didn't make either chart this week. Maybe their fans will listen in and vote for their favorites this week! These charts are based on the votes placed for the past seven days, so if you have a favorite, you have to keep voting for them each week!

Since Clay has made such a strong showing again this week, I'm going to stay with the Top 20 songs with and without Clay.

Top 20 (with Clay):
1. Eva Cassidy - Danny boy
2. Clay Aiken - No More Sad Song
3. Clay Aiken - Solitaire
4. Clay Aiken - Shine
5. Ruben Studdard - If Only for One Night
6. Clay Aiken - Everything I Do
7. Clay Aiken - When I See You Smile
8. Clay Aiken - Broken Wings
9. John Denver - Annie's Song
10. Clay Aiken - When You Say You Love Me
11. Clay Aiken - I Survived You
12. Clay Aiken - These Open Arms
13. Josh Groban - February Song
14. Joe Nichols - I'll Wait For You
15. Clay Aiken - I Will Carry You
16. Clay Aiken - If You Don't Know Me By Now
17. Kurt Nilsen - She's So High
18. Clay Aiken - Lover All Alone
19. Heather Headley - If It Wasn't For Your Love
20. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

Top 20 (without Clay):
1. Eva Cassidy - Danny boy
2. Ruben Studdard - If Only for One Night
3. John Denver - Annie's Song
4. Josh Groban - February Song
5. Joe Nichols - I'll Wait For You
6. Kurt Nilsen - She's So High
7. Heather Headley - If It Wasn't For Your Love
8. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
9. Keith Urban - Stupid Boy
10. Creed - With Arms Wide Open
11. Alan Jackson - Remember When
12. Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
13. The Mavericks - Blue Moon
14. INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
15. Ray Charles & The Count Basie Orchestra - Georgia On My Mind
16. KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
17. Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
18. Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold
19. Diana DeGarmo - Go On and Cry
20. Christina Aguilera - Hurt

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I would be listening and voting for Jon, but you play way too much Clay for my taste so I had to change the channel. Sorry.

Rose Radio said...

Ah, well. I am a bit of a Clay Aiken fan. Sorry that you don't enjoy him. I have increased the amount of play for Jon though. I am really enjoying his tracks.