Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rose Radio Top 20 charts - 3/18/07

Here are the most popular songs this week on Rose Radio as voted on by you, my faithful listeners. Since Clay made such a strong showing on this week's chart, I'm going back to listing the Top 20 songs with and without Clay. The results are completely determined by you. Be sure to keep flagging the songs you like or don't like as you listen. I also use these results to help determine which songs I keep or remove each week.

Top 20 (with Clay):
1. Clay Aiken - Here You Come Again
2. Clay Aiken - Lonely No More
3. Clay Aiken - A Thousand Days
4. Patsy Cline - Crazy
5. Carmen Rasmusen - Photograph
6. Nikko Smith - Part Time Lover
7. Kelly Clarkson - You Found Me
8. Ruben Studdard - If Only for One Night
9. Clay Aiken - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
10. Clay Aiken - If You Don't Know Me By Now
11. Carmen Rasmusen - The One After 9:09
12. k.d. lang - Hallelujah
13. Clay Aiken - Lover All Alone
14. Clay Aiken - Everything I Do
15. Clay Aiken - When I See You Smile
16. Kellie Pickler - I Wonder
17. Jon Peter Lewis - If I Go Away
18. Diana DeGarmo - Go On and Cry
19. Clay Aiken - I Will Carry You
20. Josh Groban - February Song

Top 20 (without Clay):
1. Patsy Cline - Crazy
2. Carmen Rasmusen - Photograph
3. Nikko Smith - Part Time Lover
4. Kelly Clarkson - You Found Me
5. Ruben Studdard - If Only for One Night
6. Carmen Rasmusen - The One After 9:09
7. k.d. lang - Hallelujah
8. Kellie Pickler - I Wonder
9. Jon Peter Lewis - If I Go Away
10. Diana DeGarmo - Go On and Cry
11. Josh Groban - February Song
12. Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze
13. Celine Dion - Seduces Me
14. Eva Cassidy - Danny Boy
15. Carrie Underwood - Don't Forget To Remember Me
16. Alan Jackson - Remember When
17. Visible From Space - We All Want to Believe
18. Foghat - Slow Ride
19. Van Morrison - Moondance
20. Kurt Nilsen - My Street

No comments: