Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rose Radio Top 20 charts - 2/18/07

Here are this week's top 20 songs on Rose Radio as determined by you the listener. Jon Peter Lewis is making quite a strong showing and I see one of my favorite songs, Hallelujah by k.d. lang, is #2 this week. While you listen, be sure to flag the songs you love or hate as that determines how your favorite will rank and also is a factor in whether they stay on the playlist or not.

Top 20 (with Clay):
1. Clay Aiken - I Survived You
2. k.d. lang - Hallelujah
3. Michael Buble - Save The Last Dance For Me
4. Jon Peter Lewis - Man Like Me
5. Jon Peter Lewis - Turn To Grey
6. Josh Groban - February Song
7. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
8. Van Morrison - Moondance
9. Clay Aiken - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
10. Clay Aiken - Broken Wings
11. Kurt Nilsen - She's So High
12. Clay Aiken & Suzie McNeil - I Want To Know What Love Is
13. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
14. Clay Aiken - Invisible
15. KT Tunstall - Black Horse and The Cherry Tree
16. Kimberley Locke - 8th World Wonder
17. Clay Aiken - Lonely No More
18. Clay Aiken - A Thousand Days
19. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
20. Suzie McNeil - Believe

Top 20 (without Clay):
1. k.d. lang - Hallelujah
2. Michael Buble - Save The Last Dance For Me
3. Jon Peter Lewis - Man Like Me
4. Jon Peter Lewis - Turn To Grey
5. Josh Groban - February Song
6. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
7. Van Morrison - Moondance
8. Kurt Nilsen - She's So High
9. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
10. KT Tunstall - Black Horse and The Cherry Tree
11. Kimberley Locke - 8th World Wonder
12. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
13. Suzie McNeil - Believe
14. Ruben Studdard - If Only for One Night
15. Peter Paul & Mary - If I Had A Hammer
16. INXS - Afterglow
17. Lionel Richie - Hello
18. Kimberley Locke - Have You Ever Been In Love
19. Diana DeGarmo - Go On and Cry
20. Dean Martin - You Belong To Me

2 comments:

Allison said...

I have gotten to hear Michael Buble's "I'm Beginning To See the Light" and Josh Groban's "February Song." And I'm really glad you have added Jon Peter Lewis's "Amanda Grace" and Phil Collins too. Thanks! The best version of "Amanda Grace" is the DVD video preview on the media page at www.jonpeterlewis.com, but the album version is super too. What is good about internet radio is that it has introduced me to singers and songs I have never heard of before. Eva Cassidy's version of "Fields of Gold" that you are playing is very pretty. I wouldn't have expected I would like it, since I love Sting's version, but Eva Cassidy does a really lovely job with the song. I have no idea who she is, but she is very good.

Rose Radio said...

I am glad you are enjoying my radio station. Eva Cassidy was an amazing singer, but unfortunately passed away at an young age in 1996. Such a shame really as she passed away before her work became well known. You can find out more about her here.