Monday, February 26, 2007

New Songs Added - 2/26/07

This week's mix is quite interesting. We have new selections from albums by Carrie Underwood, Clay Aiken, Katharine McPhee and Taylor Hicks as well as the new single, "Change", by Kimberley Locke. I have also added a track from Justin Guarini's second album of jazz standards and the track, "My Street", by the Norwegian Idol, Kurt Nilsen.

For some country flavor I have added the 2004 hit, "Restless", by Alison Krauss and the new single, "You'll Always Be My Baby", by Sara Evans which is currently at #14 on the Country chart.

Some of the more current offerings include James Morrison who is an English singer/songwriter who had a huge hit last year in Europe, Australia and Japan with the single "You Give Me Something." And then there is the independent artist, Eliot Popkin, who has been making quite a splash in the internet radio community with his single "Endless Ride." You will also hear tracks by Keane and OK Go.

Then there are some nostalgic selections this week by George Harrison, Kim Carnes, The Bee Gees, and Van Morrison.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dianne Barbee said...

Roseviolet,

I added your radio blog to my blogroll. I really enjoy the mix your station provides throughout the day.

Have a great week!

Caro