Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Songs Added - 2/13/07

I hope you enjoyed the songs I added this week to the playlist on Rose Radio. From American Idol I selected additional tracks by Jon Peter Lewis, Josh Gracin, and the first single, "Over It", from Katharine McPhee's debut album. You also heard tracks from Ayla Brown and Patrick Hall who were top 24 finalists from season 5 of American Idol. This week's selection from Clay Aiken is "When I See You Smile" from his album "A Thousand Different Ways" which he dedicated to his friend, Kristy Barnes.

Another artist who gained national exposure on a TV show is Suzie McNeil, who was the last woman standing on the show Rockstar:INXS. You can hear her on Clay Aiken's album singing a duet with him on the song, "I Want To Know What Love Is." She has a great voice and I have included her single "Believe" on the playlist too.

Our station occasionally receives requests from new, independent or other little known artists to play their songs. You may have noticed that a couple of weeks ago I had added the new artist, Stephy T. This week I added the track "Time In A Jar" by Vince Falzone and "Chasing Rainbows" by Steve Larkman. I hope you like them. If you do, be sure to flag them when you hear them on the station.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: