Sunday, April 8, 2007

Rose Radio Top 20 charts - 4/8/07

Here are the Top 20 charts for the week ending 4/8/07. Remember these are the results of the votes by you, the listener, over the past seven days. Be sure to vote for your favorite songs everytime you listen!

Top 20 (with Clay):
1. Clay Aiken - These Open Arms
2. Clay Aiken & Suzie McNeil - I Want To Know What Love Is
3. Clay Aiken - I Survived You
4. Clay Aiken - If You Don't Know Me By Now
5. Clay Aiken - I Will Carry You
6. Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock
7. Josh Gracin - I Keep Coming Back
8. Clay Aiken - Perfect Day
9. Clay Aiken - Lover All Alone
10. Keith Urban - Stupid Boy
11. Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is
12. Lionel Richie - Hello
13. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
14. John Denver - Annie's Song
15. Clay Aiken - Not Supposed To Love You Anymore
16. The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me
17. Cherie - Fool
18. Michael Buble - Everything
19. Jon Peter Lewis - Man Like Me
20. Jon Peter Lewis - Turn To Grey

Top 20 (without Clay):
1. Simon & Garfunkel - I Am A Rock
2. Josh Gracin - I Keep Coming Back
3. Keith Urban - Stupid Boy
4. Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is
5. Lionel Richie - Hello
6. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
7. John Denver - Annie's Song
8. The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me
9. Cherie - Fool
10. Michael Buble - Everything
11. Jon Peter Lewis - Man Like Me
12. Jon Peter Lewis - Turn To Grey
13. Jon Peter Lewis - If I Go Away
14. Five For Fighting - Two Lights
15. Christina Aguilera - Hurt
16. Linda Eder - Someone Like You
17. Josh Groban - February Song
18. Rob Thomas - Streetcorner Symphony
19. Kurt Nilsen - My Street
20. k.d. lang - Hallelujah

No comments: