Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Songs Added - 4/2/07

Wow, it's April already! Here are some fresh new tunes to go along with the beautiful Spring weather.

On the American Idol front I have added "The Maze" by Taylor Hicks. I really like the Billy Joel feel it has to it. I also found an album by Jordan Segundo who was a contestant in season 2 of American Idol. He didn't make the top 12, but I thought he was a very good singer. So, I have added the song "So Many Reasons" from his CD. I also changed Kimberley Locke's track for "Change" to one of the remixed, dance versions that is on the single release. A little more bounce.

Also included in the new adds to my playlist is Michael Buble's new single, "Everything" from his new album "Call Me Irresponsible" which is scheduled to hit the stores on May 1. Another new song is "Last Dollar (Fly Away)" by Tim McGraw from his new album "Let It Go" that just came out in March. Another up and coming single on the country charts is the new single "Tennessee" by The Wreckers.

A faithful listener kindly made some suggestions for the playlist and I decided to also add "It's My Life" by No Doubt, "Remembering You" by Steven Curtis Chapman and "Crystal Ball" by Keane. Keane seems to be a particular favorite since I have had more than one listener request more Keane.

Also, in the middle of last week, I decided to also add a track, "Homeward Bound" from the album "Within" by the pianist William Joseph. He is an amazing young pianist that has been working with the famed producer, David Foster. He also has worked with Clay Aiken. He toured with Clay on his 2005 Christmas tour and is featured on the track "Everything I Have" from Clay's album, "A Thousand Different Ways."

Happy listening!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I heard "Everything" today and really liked it, so I came here to ask about the song. Thanks for already having something posted about it. It has a very comtemporary sound, similar to Buble's song "Home," which is one of my all-time favorites. The other new song that I really like is "Homeward Bound" by William Joseph. I'm also very pleased to see Jon Peter Lewis make a comeback on the charts. His songs never lose their charm for me.