Monday, August 25, 2008

Rose Radio Top 30 Chart - 8/25/08

Rose Radio Top 30 Songs:
1. Stories From Hollywood - Jon Peter Lewis
2. Right To My Head - Constantine Maroulis
3. Everybody Loves - Constantine Maroulis
4. Ticket To Ride - The Beatles
5. Fading Into You - Constantine Maroulis
6. My Song - Sarah Mather
7. Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5
8. Turn To Grey - Jon Peter Lewis
9. Break The Silence - Jon Peter Lewis
10. Sway - Melinda Doolittle
11. On My Way Here - Clay Aiken
12. Everything I Don't Need - Clay Aiken
13. Free - Brooke White
14. Thinking About You - Norah Jones
15. Wait For You - Elliott Yamin
16. Stop and Stare - OneRepublic
17. New Soul - Yael Naïm
18. Hitchin' A Ride - Vanity Faire
19. Madly - Tristan Prettyman
20. Africa - Toto
21. What's Love Got to Do With It - Tina Turner
22. When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees
23. Tim McGraw - Taylor Swift
24. Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
25. Wherever I Lay My Hat - Taylor Hicks
26. The Right Place - Taylor Hicks
27. Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman
28. Can't Stop The Rain - Sarah Mather
29. Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
30. I Need An Angel - Ruben Studdard

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: