Monday, August 18, 2008

Rose Radio Top 30 Chart - 8/18/08

Rose Radio Top 30 Songs:
1. Stories From Hollywood - Jon Peter Lewis
2. Everybody Loves - Constantine Maroulis
3. Right To My Head - Constantine Maroulis
4. Ticket To Ride - The Beatles
5. Fading Into You - Constantine Maroulis
6. My Song - Sarah Mather
7. Turn To Grey - Jon Peter Lewis
8. Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5
9. Break The Silence - Jon Peter Lewis
10. Sway - Melinda Doolittle
11. On My Way Here - Clay Aiken
12. Everything I Don't Need - Clay Aiken
13. Thinking About You - Norah Jones
14. Wait For You - Elliott Yamin
15. Free - Brooke White
16. Stop and Stare - OneRepublic
17. New Soul - Yael Naïm
18. Hitchin' A Ride - Vanity Faire
19. Africa - Toto
20. When Will I See You Again - The Three Degrees
21. Tim McGraw - Taylor Swift
22. Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift
23. The Right Place - Taylor Hicks
24. Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman
25. Holding Back The Years - Simply Red
26. Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
27. Crying - Roy Orbison
28. Garden Party - Ricky Nelson
29. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
30. Can't Stand Losing You - The Police

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to see "The Right Place' by Taylor Hicks on your list...I will be listening to see if I can hear him in your mix!
Have you seen his release of pre-American Idol songs on the Early Works CD? He has released this exclusively through Target. Check out "Somehow" and his rendition of "Georgia"....his soul and voice are amazing on these! (I have heard it might be selling at Amazon, as well...)

Rose Radio said...

I heard about the new CD. I plan on getting it soon!