Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rose Radio Top 30 chart - 6/17/07

Here are the Top 30 songs as determined by the dedicated listeners of Rose Radio. Sorry that I didn't post last week's list. I was out of town and unable to post the list. Be sure to keep voting for your favorite songs!

Top 30 Songs:
1. Blake Lewis - You Give Love A Bad Name
2. The Eagles - Witchy Woman
3. Constantine Maroulis - Everybody Loves
4. Clay Aiken - These Open Arms
5. Josh Groban - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)
6. John Denver - Annie's Song
7. Clay Aiken - Not Supposed To Love You Anymore
8. Clay Aiken - Lover All Alone
9. Bo Bice - Coffee Tables & Coattails
10. Nikko Smith - Part Time Lover
11. Genesis - That's All
12. Clay Aiken - When You Say You Love Me
13. LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
14. Jessica Sierra - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
15. Clay Aiken - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
16. Jordin Sparks - I Who Have Nothing
17. Jim Croce - Operator
18. 10cc - I'm Not in Love
19. Embrace - Gravity
20. No Doubt - It's My Life
21. Josh Gracin - I Want To Live
22. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
23. Ricky Nelson - Garden Party
24. Eva Cassidy - Danny Boy
25. William Joseph - Homeward Bound
26. Rob Thomas - Little Wonders
27. Diana DeGarmo - All I Never Wanted
28. Clay Aiken & Suzie McNeil - I Want to Know What Love Is
29. Bucky Covington - Carolina Blue
30. The Who - Who Are You

No comments: