Thursday, November 22, 2007

New Songs Added - 11/22/07

Over the past week I have added a number of new songs to the playlist. On the new song front I have added "Not Too Late" by Norah Jones, "Amarantine" by Enya, "Taking Chances" by Celine Dion, "How Far We've Come" by Matchbox Twenty, and "What I Want" by Daughtry featuring Slash.

Some of my favorite oldies added are "S.O.S" by Abba, "Garden Party" by Ricky Nelson, "Rich Girl' by Hall & Oates and both "Day Tripper" and "Yesterday" by The Beatles. Oh, and "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol.

To the country tune selection I have added new songs like "Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind" by Kellie Pickler, "Better Get to Livin'" by Dolly Parton, "The Power of One" by Bomshel and the classic "Walkin' After Midnight" by Patsy Cline.

Enjoy!

No comments: