Sunday, October 21, 2007

I have added quite a few songs this week. You will be hearing some new music like Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston, Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's, Love Song by Sara Bareilles, Mr. Bellamy by Paul McCartney, Shake It by Metro Station, Car Crash by Matt Nathanson, Rehab by Amy Winehouse and the smash hit Bubbly by Colbie Caillat.

By popular request I have added Everybody Loves and Fading Into You by Constantine Maroulis. Other new releases by Idol alumni added this week are God Speaking by Mandisa, Tattoo by Jordin Sparks and So Small by Carrie Underwood. Also added are Dream Myself Awake by Taylor Hicks and Love Story by Katharine McPhee.

In addition to adding Storms In Africa by Enya and Holding Back the Years by Simply Red, I realized that I had three different versions of the song "A Song For You." I thought it was intriguing that they all are the same song, but each is unique. So I have also added all three versions by Mick Hucknall, Elliott Yamin and Michael Bublé. After listening to all three versions, how about taking my poll there to the right and let me know which one you prefer.

Mick HucknallElliott YaminMichael Bublé


No comments: