Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rose Radio Top 30 chart - 5/27/07

Here are the Top 30 Songs on Rose Radio this week. Remember, this chart is based on the votes you placed for your favorite songs while you listened.

Top 30 Songs:
1. Latoya London - State Of My Heart
2. Josh Groban - February Song
3. Clay Aiken - Perfect Day
4. Paris Bennett - Dreamin'
5. David Radford - Take It All
6. Clay Aiken - Broken Wings
7. Constantine Maroulis - Everybody Loves
8. Clay Aiken & Suzie McNeil - I Want To Know What Love Is
9. Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
10. William Joseph - Kashmir
11. Clay Aiken - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
12. Clay Aiken - A Thousand Days
13. 10cc - I'm Not In Love
14. William Joseph - Homeward Bound
15. Josh Groban - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)
16. Clay Aiken - Shine
17. Carmen Rasmusen - Photograph
18. Sting - Sacred Love
19. Josh Gracin - I Want To Live
20. John Denver - Annie's Song
21. Clay Aiken - I Will Carry You
22. Suzie McNeil - Believe
23. Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is
24. Jon Peter Lewis - Man Like Me
25. Clay Aiken - When You Say You Love Me
26. Clay Aiken - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
27. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
28. Eva Cassidy - Danny Boy
29. Clay Aiken - Lover All Alone
30. Kimberley Locke - Band Of Gold
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: